Are you planning a New Swimming Pool

We specialise in pool fencing

Are you planning a New Swimming Pool


At POOL CERTIFY we frequently receive enquiries from homeowners who are planning to build a new swimming pool.   In NSW home owners are required to lodge a DA for the construction of a new pool and as such would need to engage a Principal Certifying Authority.  That role must be filled by an experienced A1 or A2 Building Inspector or your local Council representative.

However there are circumstances where our E1 Inspector can assist as his area of expertise is the fencing.   So if your PCA is unsure about how to best fence your planned pool, he may well refer you to an E1 inspector.   Our Certifier will be happy to come out and discuss options with you that will result in the construction of a compliant fence.  Of course your PCA will issue the Occupation Certificate once you have compliance for the fencing.   You will then be able to fill the pool with water.   So reach out to our  Pool Compliance Inspectors at PoolCertify for compliance for your new pool fencing.


The information provided in this article is for general informational purposes only. While we strive to offer accurate and up-to-date content, it is not intended to replace professional advice. The publisher of this article cannot be held liable for the creation of any new non-compliances, a failure to comply issued by this or any other inspector,  that may have resulted after reading and acting on the general information contained herein, or any damages, injuries, or losses that may result from the application of the information provided where the pool owner has not sought appropriate professional on-site advice prior to taking action.

Book your pool inspection today

You may also like
What is NCZ5 and what objects can be located in this zone
David's inspection after
Complying with the NSW Pool Fencing Regulations in 2024
Let’s talk Gates – the No. 1 Failure to Comply
Let’s talk Custom Fencing Designs

1 Response

Leave a Reply